Come to a free advice day on Tuesday 24 September at Citizens Advice, Truro Library, Union Place, Truro TR1 1EP
Free advice from the experts about:
- Applying for a visa for your spouse or partner
- Applying for a visa for an adult relative who needs care
- Free advice to people making spouse visa / extension applications. Our experts may be able to take people on as clients if they are eligible. After the session, we will continue providing advice via email or phone to people we have not taken on as clients, should they require further advice.
- We are particularly interested in cases where sponsors do not meet the minimum income requirement, but may be able to apply under the Exceptional Circumstances route or because of an exemption. These may be people who want to apply for a spouse visa, but don’t know they may be exempt from the income requirement and may not seek help making an application.
- We are also able to advise about Adult Dependent Relative applications.
- Appointments not necessary but please call Citizens Advice on 01579-349513 if you’re interested in attending.