During the coronavirus outbreak all our offices are closed for face-to-face advice but you can still access our services.
FOR OUR GENERAL ADVICE SERVICE:
- Text ADVICE to 78866. We’ll call you back within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
- Call us on 03444-111444 Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 4pm. For debt issues call 01752-850488 on Fridays and Mondays.
- You can find the latest up-to-date information on a wide range of subjects such as debt, benefits, income, housing, rent and employment at www.citizensadvice.org.uk
FOR DEBT ADVICE:
- Text DEBT to 78866. We’ll call you back within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
- Call the Debt Team on 01752-850488 on Fridays and Mondays. Leave a message and an adviser will call you back within three working days.
FOR DOMESTIC ABUSE
Victims of domestic abuse can obtain advice on welfare benefits, debt, housing, employment and family finances.
To access this service, go to https://www.citizensadvicecornwall.org.uk/2020/07/06/client-referral-form-da-project/
or text the word “ADVICE DA” to 78866 (note space between ADVICE and DA). Please include a time when we can contact you without compromising your safety.
FOR MONEY MATTERS
FOR THE MACMILLAN CANCER ADVICE SERVICE:
Our office in The Cove at the Royal Cornwall Hospital is closed during the coronavirus outbreak but our advisers are still working. Please email email@example.com
…or call 01872-672090. Callers will be asked to leave a message, and can expect a call back within 24 hours (excluding weekends)
(Please note: calls to all the above numbers are charged at your providers’ normal rate.)