Citizens Advice Cornwall is a registered charity and offers free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone, covering areas such as benefits, debt, employment, housing, consumer issues and discrimination.
We are looking for a full-time Administrator/Receptionist to join our Advice Team based in Liskeard with occasional travel to Bodmin and Saltash offices
You will be providing professional, friendly and flexible administrative and reception support for the Advice Team so that they can deliver a great service for our clients.
The main responsibilities for this role are to greet all visitors, handle queries via phone, email and daily correspondence, general administrative duties, diary management, external and internal mail distribution, taking attendance notes for meetings.
To fully enjoy this role and be part of the Advice Team, you will need:
- At least one year of current work experience in an office administration role.
- A good standard of education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great organisational skills with good attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- To be respectful, patient, adaptable and confidential.
- To remain calm and professional especially when under pressure.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected local charity.
- Being part of a team that are focused on client’s needs.
- Salary Band: £17,893 – £19,246
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support from Togetherall.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Our aim is to recruit the person who is most suited to the role and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. If you are motivated to help others and have the skills above then, we would love to hear from you. This position will be subject to a satisfactory DBS.
Closing date is mid-day on 26 February 2021
Post expires at 1:00pm on Friday February 26th, 2021