|Citizens Advice Cornwall is a registered charity and offers free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone, covering areas such as benefits, debt, employment, housing, consumer issues and discrimination.|
We are looking for an IT Manager
|You will have responsibility for coordinating, planning and leading all IT related activities in the organisation and implementing computer systems to ensure that the organisation is able to fulfil both its current and long-term telecommunications and information systems requirements.|
To operate at optimum level in this role you will need:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to analyse business requirements by networking with key stakeholder across the organisation to proactively develop digital solutions for IT needs.
· Analytical and problem-solving skill and passion and curiousness for all things IT.
· Overseeing and determining timeframes for IT projects including systems updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
· Monitor performance of IT systems to determine cost and productivity levels and make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
· Managing the IT risk register and regular checks on network and data security, with appropriate reporting to the senior team.
· Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Azure installation, configuration and maintenance.
· Demonstrable knowledge of Linux operating systems.
· Great abilities to manage, motivate and develop an IT team.
· A full-time role to develop IT systems for the future of Citizens Advice Cornwall
· The satisfaction of working for a well-respected local charity.
· Salary Band: £27k – £32k
· Access to mental health and wellbeing support from ‘Togetherall’.
· 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
|Our aim is to recruit the person who is most suited to the role and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. If you are motivated to help others and have the skills above then, we would love to hear from you. The Role Profile, Application Form and Guidance Notes can be found below.|
This position will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Check.
Closing date is mid-day on 1 March 2021.
Interview’s week commencing 8 March 2021
Post expires at 12:00pm on Monday March 1st, 2021